Friday, February 28, 2020

WITHOUT ESCAPE


WITHOUT ESCAPE

Friday, February 28, 2020



  John [ESV] 10:24-30 So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.”

  2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.



  There is no escaping the fact of physical death stated in Hebrews 9:27 and shown from Adam onward.

  In the 12 month period from autumn to autumn 1918-1919 50 to 100 million globally died from what was deemed “the Spanish flu”. At least 675, 000 in the USA, plus an unknown number of American doughboys (soldiers) overseas.

  And now we have the coronavirus.

  I do not write of this to add to the panic some are already experiencing, but in God’s eternal redemption I too don’t want anyone to die without life eternal by and through Jesus Christ. Please pray with me for those without His blessed assurance. (Jn. Chap. 3; 1Jn.5:11-13)

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment