Sunday, May 8, 2022

IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE

 

IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE

 

John 14:1-4 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 

 

  MY friend and I went to Kansas City to meet her mother at the airport. Because of the arrival time we made reservations at a motel nearby.

  Neither of us knew anything about the motel, nor did we know anyone that had stayed there so we didn’t know what it was like.

  It was new. It was beautiful and the service was wonderful. In the morning we went down for coffee and discovered a large wonderful delicious breakfast buffet.

  We were really glad we had made our reservations there! I’m sure that when I reach my heavenly home it will be far more wonderful. More beautiful and delightful.

  Trusting Jesus my reservation is guaranteed. And you?

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment