Sunday, April 18, 2021

MY ROCK

 MY ROCK

2Samuel 22:1-3 And David spoke to Jehovah the words of this song in the day Jehovah had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul. And he said, Jehovah is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer. The God who is my Rock, in Him will I trust. He is my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior. You save me from violence. 

  I’ve seen some big rocks! I’ve traveled between towering bluffs of solid rock. I’ve played on the elephant rocks in Southeast Missouri and stood at the base of Mount Rushmore. Those were all breath-taking wonders, but none of them belong to me – they belong to God. But there is one Rock that is mine forevermore, and He is mine eternally! God is the Rock of my salvation!

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928-3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment