Sunday, June 5, 2022

OPEN YOUR HEART

 OPEN YOUR HEART

Psalm 81:6-8 “I relieved your shoulder of the burden; your hands were freed from the basket. In distress you called, and I delivered you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah  Hear, O my people, while I admonish you! O Israel, if you would but listen to me! 

 Have you ever watched newly hatched birds in their nests? They can’t see a thing. They can only trust their parents.

  At the slightest sound or movement they raise their heads, open their beaks wide and wait to be fed.

  Oh, if we human beings would only trust the Heavenly Father in the same way! Opening our Bibles and our hearts and minds so He can fill us with His love.

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment