Wednesday, January 11, 2023

ENCOURAGEMENT

 

ENCOURAGEMENT

 

Romans [BBE] 12:1-2 For this reason I make request to you, brothers, by the mercies of God, that you will give your bodies as a living offering, holy, pleasing to God, which is the worship it is right for you to give him. And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. 

 

For God’s Jn.1:12; 3:3 children, encouragement is helping another person see a difficult situation from a Biblical point of view. (Abridged from various readings.)

 

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, or your ways my ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

 

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment