Thursday, November 29, 2018

THINKING BIBLICALLY Thursday November 29, 2018


THINKING BIBLICALLY Thursday, November 29, 2018

John 13:14-17, 34-35  If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you.
Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them. … A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

  In reading THINK BIBLICALLY list of contributors and the preface acknowledging secretaries and others I am again reminded that I/we cannot acquire or maintain a Biblical Worldview alone. Being a lone wolf makes for a meager diet or starvation. Then there’s the matter dirty feet.
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment