Friday, November 16, 2018

UNIQUE WE ARE


UNIQUE WE ARE
Friday, November 16, 2018

   Job [MKJV] 10:8-11 Your hands have made me and shaped me, together all around; yet You destroy me. Remember, I beseech You, that You have formed me as the clay; and will You bring me into the dust again? Have You not poured me out like milk, and curdled me like cheese? You have clothed me with skin and flesh, and have fenced me with bones and sinews.
   Psalm 139:14 I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well.

  Is there anyone that never ever wanted to be like someone else? Could be but I’ve never met them, have you?
  I beneficially remember my immature era of wanting to be like someone else in ways that alternated between looks, personality, physique, prowess in some ability or another etc. Then I entertained the defensive pride-based mindset of my uniqueness. Then came the best after trusting Jesus at age 27 and beginning a wondrous journey in studying His Word, the Bible. With accepting His Truth about me and all others came the rest that God wants each of us to enjoy and be empowered in grace as is His “only begotten son”.
  Indeed unique we individually are. Reject God’s Truth about this and then we will be just like many other troubled souls.
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment