Sunday, July 3, 2022

BECAUSE I HAVE LIVED

 

BECAUSE I HAVE LIVED

 

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God. 

 

  When we went camping, the first thing I would do is sweep the concrete pad and the scrub the table and cover it with a cloth. Then I picked up trash for the entire campsite. When it was time to leave I made sure everything was clean for the next campers.

  It bothers me when people throw cigarette butts and trash on concrete or the ground. They are messing up my Father’s beautiful world.

  When my time comes to leave this world I hope it will be a little better because I lived here.

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment