Monday, September 26, 2022

BUT WHY LORD?!!

 

BUT WHY LORD?!

 

  Proverbs 3:3-5  Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 

  Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

 

  Trusting God is central to Christian faith; a theme in His Word from Genesis thru Revelation.

  But after more (12&13 back to back) strokes there’s “ME” wanting to understand the why, wherefore, and timing. This sometime intruding conflict though I know such inquisitive mind is an interrupting hindrance to Biblical maturation.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment