Sunday, September 11, 2022

WE SHALL REAP

 

WE SHALL REAP

 

Galatians 6:6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. 

 

  I sing “Lead Me to Some Soul Today”. And day by day and year by year I have prayed to be a better witness to those around me. Sometimes my heart breaks when I think of how few I have lead to Christ. Yet I cannot give up, for sometime, somewhere, someone will be touched because I care enough to tell them.

  I may never know this side of heaven, but I must keep on and there I will see the harvest!

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment