Friday, September 23, 2022

PARADOXICAL THINKING?

 PARADOXICAL BELIEF?

  Leviticus 19:33-35a And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God. Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, …

  Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

  We say we believe God’s Word, but are sometimes plagued with contradictory thinking.

  The Martha’s Vinyard etc. scenarios may be a case in point.

  “God is in control!” saith Christian.

  “The politicians are playing games!”

  As is recorded in His Word, couldn’t God once again be using fallible men to move people?

  Your thoughts?

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment