Monday, April 25, 2016

M.O.T.I.

M.O.T.I.
Monday, April 25, 2016

The LORD was not in the fire, but in the sound of a low whisper. (1Kings 19:12)

  About 18 months after dear Ann departed from this life I finally began seriously digging into five and a half decades of accumulating that I suspect mildly bordered on qualifying for that TV show. Shying away from complicated involved weight reduction and as ever desiring to have a bit of family and friend fun, I named my personal program MOTI: More Out Than In. Said program at times jokingly referred to by THE COMMITTEE as MITO. (Those of biological connection receive “First come, first served!” cellphone photo of items.)
  Thus far the exercise has been productive in riddance and repurposing, not only in material, but also surprisingly spiritual.
  This house is not yet lightened to floating, nor temple wings, the latter prohibited by humbling effort involved in riddance and repurposing.
  I thank God for His diversity in individual communication.
EBB4

   

No comments:

Post a Comment