Friday, December 20, 2019

TO SERVE HIM ALL OUR DAYS


TO SERVE HIM ALL OUR DAYS

Friday, December 20, 2019



  Today’s title is the summation of commitment that Ann and I made together decades ago. Ann did so in many ways. I strive to continue. Central for both of us has been Romans 12:1-3 and 2Timothy 2:2, 15; to discern the truth of authentic worship, faith and practice pleasing our Lord; then passing the lessons on to others, doing so without jaundiced eye subjective to success or commendation, failure or denigration.

Admittedly Ann was my leader and, though departed 8+ years ago, still is example in these latter contrasts.

  I am not dying any more than any person, but now completely my 84th year this side of heaven I am nearer departure than ever before. This awareness is not onus, but increasingly lightens me. In this I say, to serve Him all my days.

Edwin Bennett Bullock 4th (EBB4)

No comments:

Post a Comment