Sunday, April 11, 2021

THE ROCK

 THE ROCK

  Deuteronomy 32:1-4 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I [God] will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. 

  Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 

  There is a company that advertising itself as “The Rock”. Its ads usually show a picture or outline of the ancient Rock of Gibraltar. The company has been around for many years and has changed many times.

  Unlike the rock and the company Jehovah God Almighty has not and will not ever change.

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928-3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment