Wednesday, May 5, 2021

WHY DIDS I DO THAT?

 WHY DID I DO THAT?

  Romans [CEV] 12:1-3 Dear friends, God is good. So I beg you to offer your bodies to him as a living sacrifice, pure and pleasing. That's the most sensible way to serve God. Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him. I realize how kind God has been to me, and so I tell each of you not to think you are better than you really are. Use good sense and measure yourself by the amount of faith that God has given you. 

  1Corinthians 13:11 When we were children, we thought and reasoned as children do. But when we grew up, we quit our childish ways. (Note 3:1; 14:20; Eph.4:13-14)

  The title question is the sort that immature people ask. I know this from personal juvenile behavior.

  In maturity I can no longer be puzzled about how I act.

  What I truly believe produces my attitude.

  My attitude toward life produces my actions.

  Thinking otherwise is childish.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment