Sunday, August 7, 2022

GUIDED BY HIS EYE

 GUIDED BY HIS EYE

Psalm [MKJV] 32:8-9 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you. Be not like the horse, or like the mule, who have no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, so that they do not come near you. 

  I read about a man who trains horses by using only his eyes and body language. Nothing was said about how he gets the horses to “look” at him.

  Psalm 32:8 doesn’t mention that we should look toward God, but that is what we have to do. Look to Him – ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS – so He can guide us with His eye.

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020)

 

PS. Soon after trusting Lord Jesus Christ, for good reason, I took Psalm 32:8-9 as my life verses. EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment