Monday, August 29, 2022

HEAVEN

 HEAVEN

Psalm 73:22-26 I was brutish and ignorant; I was like a beast toward you. Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 

I’ve read a lot in God’s Word about heaven – the jewels, the gold, the river of life, and the beauty! I have heard people talk about how they long to see their loved ones who have gone on before, but when I think of heaven, I picture myself cradled like a little child in the arms of my Savior. THAT will be heaven for me!

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment