Thursday, November 10, 2022

BARHOPPING

 

BARHOPPING

 

Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Rom.8:28)

Romans 12:15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. 

 

  Thanks to a caring neighborhood friend I am now barhopping. He installing nine 900 pound VA stress approved safety bars in my bathroom and bedroom. As need be I can now move from grip tom grip.

  I rejoice at my newly developing performance. Please rejoice with me.

 

Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful [anxious] for nothing [1Pet.5:7]; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment