Wednesday, October 3, 2018

THE GLORY OF KINDNESS


THE GLORY OF KINDNESS
Wednesday, October 03, 2018

   John [GW] 1:14 The Word became human and lived among us. We saw his glory. It was the glory that the Father shares with his only Son, a glory full of kindness and truth.
   Galatians 5:22-23 But the spiritual nature produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There are no laws against things like that.

  Observing, serving, and experiencing kindness is glorious far above and beyond any touchdowns.
  In recent days my 10 year old grandson and I have again been recipients. A stranger paid for our meal after our 11 mile triking. Another stranger offered me half his breakfast sandwich while waiting for our vehicles to be serviced. And yesterday after we had triked 8 miles we discovered one of the new tires flat. A nearby cook, another stranger, saw grandson with me as helper starting to change the tire. She came announcing “I’ll do it. I have many flat tires.” I was pleased that grandson didn’t act upon ego as I would have at age 10+ but kindly stepped aside allowing her to show us kindness.
  The Heavenly Father is kind, His only Son, Jesus, is kind, and we are to be kind practicing faith in glorious Jesus Christ not favoring one person over another. (Jam.2:1)
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment