Wednesday, January 27, 2021

DECISION MAKING AND THE WILL OF GOD: STANDARDIZED CALIBRATION A MUST

 

DECISION MAKING AND THE WILL OF GOD: Standardized Calibration A Must

  2Timothy [MKJV] 3:16-17 Every Scripture passage is inspired by God. All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God's approval. 

They equip God's servants so that they are completely prepared to do good things. 

  1Peter 1:24-25 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of men as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls out, but the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word preached as gospel to you.

  I taught novice employee a class on calibration and accurate product measuring, always emphasizing that parts of incorrect measure are useless as they won’t fit in assembly construction. Micrometers and calipers were most commonly used. Baseline zeroing instruments being of utmost importance.

  This went on for years until some novices complained that being graded pass/fail was too stressful.

  I was then instructed by management that completion of the class was the new trainee standard sans scoring

  I politely refused to teach the class anymore. Insubordination being a in the 1960’s previously dropped measure I suffered no adverse effect and was replaced by an eagerly compliant employee. Need I tell you of the staff and product quality results.

  In my observation this same social compromising of Biblical Truth began in the mid 20th century. In my history studies I see that it began at the beginning of that century. In my Bible studies I see it began by the serpent in Eden posing the question to Eve “Is it so that God said …” and has continued ever since.

  Let us beware neglecting, rejecting, or compromising what God says.

EBB4

 

++

 

Dear all,

  A word on Daily thoughts: Think not that I am brilliantly spiritually gifted resulting in Daily Thoughts (DTs). Spurgeon I am not. I love God and people. Under that heading something I like doing is reading, noting, outlining, sometimes charting, then compiling, culling, and honing sentences on what I’ve learned and sharing the conclusions through DTs and topical files available upon request. Since trusting Jesus at age 27 I’ve been blessed by and enjoy His “living waters”. (Jn.4:10-14; 7:38)

  Trust Him, drink, be blessed, bless others.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment