Sunday, September 12, 2021

BLESS THEM

 BLESS THEM

Numbers 6:24-26

  For over a year now I’ve watched a young couple across the street from my apartment as they do things my husband and I once did. She plants flowers and tends them. He mows the yard. They sit on their porch swing and read and talk. They take their little girl for walks. He goes off to work; she baby sits for extra income.

  On Sunday morning they get all dressed up and go to church. The church they participate in is different than mine in some ways but we worship the same God and each day I ask His blessing on them.

May the Lord bless and keep thee.

The Lord make His face to shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee.

The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace.

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928-3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment