Tuesday, October 5, 2021

CONTINUING THANKFULNESS

 CONTINUING THANKFULNES 

  My most difficult area in elementary school was all the memorization required by the curriculum. At 85+ that part of my brain has not changed.

  However, there are things, though not by determination or effort, that I remember – stuck in my heart and mind as if by Gorilla Glue. After trusting Lord Jesus Christ as personal Redeemer, I was rereading Romans with my new John 3:3 vision. Romans 5:8 permanently fastened as I saw it anew. It, with thanksgiving, remains in my memory and I often see or hear the verse: “But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

  Possibly you too, without memorization industry, experienced this wonderful effortless embedding? And would delight in blessedly sharing your event with others?  If so, please do and I’ll share them here in a few days.

  Better together, “Bless the Lord, O’ my soul, and all that is within me!”

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment