Wednesday, December 8, 2021

A PROBLEM WITH DEGREES

 A PROBLEM WITH DEGREES

2Timothy 3:7 [for]Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 

Jesus declared that God’s Word is truth! (Jn.17:17)

  I’m all for continuing education.

  In my decades in ministering to inmates I’ve learned things. One being forgers and “paper hangers” complaining that my signature is never quite the same. More significant is scammers, con men, informing me that the most fertile field for duping are those with degrees as they are more prone to thinking they are smarter in a general sense.

  Since Adam’s distrust of God all men have the knowledge of good and evil, and struggle and stumble therein. To astutely recognize the distinction and make proper sensible decisions require studies of (or based in) God’s Truth. (Ps.28:7; chapter 119; Isa,8:19; 2Tim.3:15-17; Jam.1:5; 4)

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment