Thursday, April 16, 2020

CHANGE


CHANGE
Thursday, April 16, 2020

Matthew 5:17; 10:34

  Change is a constant dynamic in life. It is considered nicer when we implement, or at least think it our doing, or when we are a willing participant. When not so it is often a different story.
  I’m being blessed in watching The Chosen, on Pureflix, a video streaming service providing drama, documentaries, lectures and sermons of Christian content.
  In the episode I viewed last evening was a scene that caught my attention in this virus era. One of the followers of Jesus is complaining to Him of his stress at so many things being done different by Jesus. Jesus gently smiled and said “Get used to different.”
  Trusting Jesus changed my life and continues to do so. Both agreeably and not so agreeably on my part. Today will be yet another day of this quality. And the day after. And …
  And what of you dear fellow traveler?
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment