Sunday, May 23, 2021

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR?

 DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR?

John 10:11, 27-30 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. … My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. 

  Jesus says His followers hear Him, His words being the Word of God; the Bible. Read and believe it and you will hear. This is true even among a clamor of other voices.

  I experienced stroke #9 Friday and was taken to Immanual Hospital. (#8 was Wednesday.)

  This makes for multiple medical teams through the years, all doing their best, but saying the same thing. There is no cure, surgery or otherwise at this time. (Hence they’re not able to make use of me as a volunteering guinea pig, for as yet there being no experimentation.)

  What I have heard from the Word of God is that He can cure anything, though it may not be within His purpose to do so. Accepting this what I am now hearing is “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness” (2Cor.12:9)

  Do you (ever) hear what I hear?

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment