Sunday, May 30, 2021

INSTRUCTIONS

 INSTRUCTIONS

2Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 

  My daughter and her family recently moved to a large city some distance away. Since I was not familiar with the way to their new home she sent me explicit directions before I started. I followed her directions step by step and had no trouble finding my way to their home.

  God’s Word provides instructions like that, particularly on how to get to heaven. Though we have never been on that road before God gives explicit instructions to follow so that we can find our new home!

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928-3/1/2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment