Monday, May 24, 2021

WHO IS THE HOUSECLEANER?

 WHO’S THE HOUSE CLEANER?

Psalm [MKJV} 119:10-16 With all my heart I have sought You; do not let me wander from Your Commandments. I have hidden Your Word in my heart, so that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O Jehovah; teach me Your Precepts. With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth. 

I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will think on Your Commandments and have respect to Your ways. I will delight myself in Your Precepts; I will not forget Your Word. [Ps.1:1-4; Col.3:16]

 

  Lately on Facebook is a prayer petitioning God to remove worry from every room in one’s home. A nice sentiment, but not Biblical. God will accept our worries if we give the to Him, but He doesn’t take them away from us.

 

1 Peter 5:7

(BBE)  Putting all your troubles on him, for he takes care of you.

(CEV)  God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.

(ESV)  casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

(GW)  Turn all your anxiety over to God because he cares for you.

(ISV)  Throw all your worry on him, because he cares for you.

(KJV)  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

(KJV-BRG)  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

(LITV)  "casting all your anxiety onto Him," because it matters to Him concerning you. LXX-Psa. 54:23; MT-Psa. 55:22

(MKJV)  casting all your anxiety onto Him, for He cares for you.

(TS2009)  casting all your worry upon Him, for He is concerned about you.

(Webster)  Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

(YLT)  all your care having cast upon Him, because He careth for you.

 

  We are responsible for housekeeping, not God. God does provide direction, provision and reception His. Without doing cleaning His way our rooms are left musty and cluttered.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment