Monday, December 29, 2014

ATHEIST AMALGAMATION LIMITED

ATHEIST AMALGAMATION LIMITED
Monday, December 29, 2014

Isaiah 43:10-12 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and I am God.

  Unless there is current or historical record otherwise, active atheists are limited in their faith focus and religious goings-on.
  Activist atheists consistently scorn and denigrate the Hebrew/Christian God and anything they consider representative of Him; crosses, Christmas Nativities, Ten Commandments on public property, Christian apparel and/or jewelry in the workplace, public prayer and/or demonstration at sport events.
  Have you ever heard or read of atheists publically attacking Allah, or any other god?
  Is there a cadre of outspoken atheists vigorous in Muslim nation(s)?
  If not, why not? Why are they so limited in their efforts?
EBB4 

No comments:

Post a Comment