Wednesday, December 24, 2014

CHRISTMAS SANS CALENDAR

CHRISTMAS SANS CALENDAR
Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice! . . . Rejoice evermore. [MKJV Phil. 4:4; 1Thes. 5:16]

  Laura Olmos is a young adult German exchange student. Earlier this week, after several months in Omaha area, she returned home. 6:51am this morning I, other family members, and a number of others received the following message from Laura. She speaks from her heart of and for a Christmas spirit without date.

“Although tonight’s the official Christian night of joy, merriness and presents, I received the most precious gifts days and months before. My time at Creighton confirmed the idea that peace is possible, and my greatest fear before coming to Omaha, diversity, turned out to be my greatest source of pleasure and inspiration. It is neither culture nor nationality that keeps us from becoming neighbors, friends or family because in the end, we are all the same. You all gave me your time, your respect and your friendship, and those are the greatest gifts of all. Thank you. ♥”


EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment