Sunday, January 1, 2017

THINKING STUDENTLY

THINKING STUDENTLY
Sunday, January 1, 2017

Psalm [NLT] 86:11-13 Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth!
Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you. With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great. [Rom.5:8] You have rescued me from the depths of death.

  In 6 more days I’ll be an 81 year old student. As such I’ll continue to expect 3 things from my Lord, men, women, and children as my teachers.

Information
Reminders
            + Provocation
                                Unto maturation as His 2Corinthians 5:17 agent of reconciliation.

  Such maturation may (Yep, it’s up to me.) continue in various forms, print and speech, formal and informal. Yesterday the challenge came in the form of a provocative question: Can we have complete autonomous freedom and authentic love as our life?
  How old are you this day? Younger than me I suppose, but certainly able to teach me.
  Regardless of your years or lack thereof, will you join me in considering the question and discussing it with those near you? Please do. Then share here. Later in this week I’ll publish our thoughts for all to learn from.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment