Friday, December 28, 2018

"I WILL DO THIS"


“I WILL DO THIS”
Friday, December 28, 2018

Luke 12:18

  I had my plans for yesterday beginning with a DT that I’d pondered off and on the day before. It was not to be so.
  Due to power interruption sometime during the night there was no electronics, normally remedied without much trouble, but not so this time. Grandson Derek, skilled at such, even enlisting outside help via phone took several hours to get all equipment operational. The culprit being the little plug-in Wifi extender in the lower level of this home. Instead of boosting the signal it was blocking everything.
  Next up was blocked sewer lines. With me as gofer/helper it took rootarooter Derek several hours to clear the crisscrossed pipes under the concrete floor. Showers, clothes washed in Persil, and fragrant candles are alleviating the stench produced.
  Yesterday was a wonderful *patient time together as we discussed the Truth, history, economics, books and other topics.
EBB4

*Our absence of past angry personas. Mine passive aggressive, Derek’s more overt.

No comments:

Post a Comment