Thursday, September 26, 2019

NEUTRALITY?

NEUTRALITY?
Thursday, September 26, 2019

  “Swiss neutrality is one of the main principles of Switzerland's foreign policy which dictates that Switzerland is not to be involved in armed conflicts between other states. This policy is self-imposed, permanent, and armed, designed to ensure external security and promote peace. Switzerland has the oldest policy of military neutrality in the world;[1] it has not participated in a foreign war since its neutrality was established by the Treaty of Paris in 1815.” (Wikipedia)
  I’ve heard individuals claiming religious neutrality. As an emotional and intellectual position this possible. As a present and eternal position God’s Word explains this is impossible.

Mathew [ESV] 12:30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 

Revelation 3:15-16  “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. 

  Beware the misleading ideas of men.
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment