Tuesday, February 18, 2020

AVAILABILITY OF DELIVERANCE


AVAILABILITY OF DELIVERANCE

Tuesday, February 18, 2020



  John 14:27 [Jesus declared] Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

  1Corinthians chapter 2 … as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. … [underling mine)



  God’s deliverance is freely available for all persons. Initially deliverance from eternal condemnation when trusting Jesus. (Jn.1:12 & chap. 3) Then deliverance from the onus of personal life burdens as we increasingly study and apply the Word living (Jn.1:1) and written (2Tim.3:16; 2Pet.1:20). I testify of this Truth on both counts: I trusted Jesus for deliverance to eternal life when I was 27. Then the deliverance from life burdens. This an ongoing work.

  One of my greatest struggles was being angry. But I could not argue with God explaining that as I thought, I was. The responsibility being mine alone, having nothing to do with blaming events or circumstances unless I made it so. (Pr.23:7) It was then that I trusted, am still trusting daily, deliverance from my overarching passive-aggressive anger that would permeate my life mentally, emotionally, and physically. I know definitely that deliverance cannot be accomplished by my will power; It was by studying peace and anger in God’s Word . . . and submitting self to His Way. Philippians 4:4-9 applied playing a central role in my deliverance. (Also note Jn.8:36; 14:27; 1Cor. Chap 13, especially verse 11; Phil.3:13)

  I hope and pray for those needing deliverance. I rejoice in hearing personal deliverance stories realized through the study and application of the Word of God. I pray for those awaiting deliverance to fall upon them from heaven or trying every which way but God’

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment