Sunday, October 18, 2020

ANGELS

 

ANGELS

Matthew [MKJV] chapter 18 … Jesus called a little child to Him and set him in their midst, and said, Truly I say to you, Unless you are converted and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of Heaven. Therefore whoever shall humble himself like this little child, this one is the greater in the kingdom of Heaven. And whoever shall receive one such little child in My name receives Me. But whoever shall offend one of these little ones who believes in Me, it would be better for him that an ass's millstone were hung around his neck, and he be sunk in the depth of the sea. … Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I say to you that in Heaven their angels always behold the face of My Father in Heaven. …

  There was a big snow. I looked out the window and saw the little next-door girl flop down on her back and make a snow angel. I couldn’t help but wonder is she knew she has her own personal angel watching over her. Someday soon I’ll show her that Jesus told of this.

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928-3/1/2020)

 PS. Upon request I will provide my Word-based 10 page study file on angels. EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment