Friday, July 24, 2020

STAPLED


STAPLED
Friday, July 24, 2020

  Mentor Darlene N. expressed that there are events “Stapled to our mind.” This I believe more than ever before as I manage elder’ thought life. I was warned by other seniors that this would come to pass and it has. Always a personal trait of mine, I now live an accelerated fuller version of something reminds me of something that reminds me of something else that reminds me of something else …… plus there’s “Where did that come from memories?!”
  Many of the memories are wonderful what with now better seeing the Lord’s hand.
  But the past, as Paul exhorts in Philippians 3:13-14, must be managed so as to live and serve I n the present . . . or there can be absolutely no fulfillment of Philippians 4:13. 
EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment