Monday, September 8, 2014

28 REASONS WHY I LOVE GOD


28 Reasons Why I Love God (Author unknown)

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

 

1) I love God because...His mercies are new EVERY morning.

2) I love God because....He thinks precious thoughts about ME, they outnumber the grains of sand! (Psalms 139:17-18)

3) I Love God Because...even though I don't always get what I want I always get what I need. Thanks to everyone who has been in my life. You are just what I needed:)

4) I Love God Because...no matter how many times I fall He is ALWAYS there to pick me up, dust me off, and encourage me to move on (Psalm 40:1).

5) I Love God Because...He ALWAYS answers prayers (yes, no, or wait). Sometimes it's not how I would like them answered but He knows what is best.

6) I Love God Because...He is never changing. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

7) I Love God Because...He is the LOVER of my soul, He is my SHELTER in the raging storm, He is the HOPE that I cling to, and He is the ROCK on which I stand.

8) I Love God Because...He is my reason for living.

9) I Love God Because… He takes me back every time. When I ask “who will love me for me?” He patently waits for me to figure out that He HAS and ALWAYS will love me for me... Thank you God for being so patient with me and taking me back EVERYTIME.

10) I love God Because…God is so good to me. When I was in chains Mercy came running and Grace set me FREE.

11) I Love God Because...He has a plan and a purpose for my life (Jeremiah 29:11).

12) I Love God Because…He is patient with me by revealing Himself (over and over again) to my doubting heart.

13) I Love God Because… He left the 99 to find the one. I was the one. (Luke 15:3 -9, Romans 5:8).

14) I Love God Because… He is the perfect example of what love REALLY is. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.”

15) I Love God Because… He gives me peace in the midst of the raging storms of life.

16) I Love God Because…although I will never be beautiful according to the worlds standards; I am reminded that I am beautiful in His eyes.

17) I Love God Because… I can go to Him with all my worries, fears, hopes, and dreams. He doesn’t tell me that they are irrational; He just takes them and in return gives me peace.

18) I Love God Because… He uses the “little things” in life to remind me that He has control of my life.

19) I Love God Because… He meets me where I am and takes me where I need to be.

20) I Love God Because …He is all I ever needed.

21) I Love God Because… He first loved me.

22) I Love God Because… He provides a way when there seems to be no way.

23) I Love God Because… He has a deep deep love for me. He takes my messed up life and makes it into something beautiful. I am not who I was!- Praise the Lord!

24) I Love God Because… He sees the depth of my heart and He loves me the same.

25) I Love God Because...Even though other people let me down He never has and NEVER will- He walked in when everyone else walked out.

26) I Love God Because… He reveals Himself over and over again and reminds me that He has control of my life.

27) I Love God Because… He would rather die than to ever live without me.

28) I Love God Because… He is my hope and the solid rock on which I stand. I find refuge in Him alone. Psalms 62:5-8 “Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment