Monday, June 29, 2015

IF F

IF F
Monday, June 29, 2015


Hey ya’ll!
  I’m back! Some asked why I only said I wouldn’t be writing for a while but didn’t say I was going on vacation. In 20 years of going behind the walls, inmates taught me many things. One being “Never broadcast that you are vacating your home for a period of time!”
  For the curious I will later write a DT on my vacation experiences.
  Today, without a single Scripture reference to influence your response, I pose a scenario with question.

You may or may not be on Facebook. Whether you are or not is not here important.

For some the F word is now common language. I even read/hear professing Christians using it. I do not. Not simply because profane and rude, but mainly because of misuse; the act itself a wonderful gift from God within marriage.

The scene: Some individuals are unfriending (Facebook term and action.) and/or severing relationship with users of the F word.

The question: Do you think we should unfriend and/or severe relationship with users of the F word? Regardless of your position, please explain.

Sincerely,

Edwin Bennett Bullock 4th (EBB4)

No comments:

Post a Comment