Sunday, August 9, 2015

BARNA, PEW, AND WE TOO

BARNA, PEW, AND WE TOO
Sunday, August 09, 2015

Dear fellow travelers,
  Lately I’ve shared survey results from Barna and Pew, and a few relevant essays on church attendance and participation . . . or the lack thereof.
  Some of you responded with experience and insight, from which I assume many were provoked to think about either a little or a lot. I was, I am, hence the reason for my further continuance on the topic.
  Indeed we learn from the work of Barna and Pew and others of such endeavor, but what of us?
  Please respond to two simple questions, the answers to which will be published verbatim on Friday sans identities of authors. (Unless you specify that you want to be identified.) Feel free to answer briefly or expansively as suits you. All will be shared as I desire that we candidly continue in encouraging and edifying one another. (1Thes.5:11)

Why do you go to, participate in, church?


Why don’t you go to, participate in, church?


Sincerely,

Edwin Bennett Bullock 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment