Monday, September 28, 2015

WATCHCARE

WATCHCARE
Monday, September 28, 2015

Exodus 3:14
Psalm [ESV] 139 O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high;…

  Though my collection of lanyards is of various colors and pattern, the attached device is my unchanging favorite color, blue. At doctor’s suggestion and family’s encouragement, it has been my constant companion for over a year now. Awake or asleep, even during ablution and otherwise porcelain visits, it is with me. While holding my newly delivered grandchild recently, its blinking light caught his attention.
  The device is remarkable in its features; push the recessed button for assistance from ask-A-Nurse, directions while driving or walking in lost mode, or to bring police and/or a rescue squad all while alerting prearranged list of those that love you (9/2/15 did so, received much TLC, recovering under observation of family, neighbors, and friends, and now awaiting delivery of replacement door.).
  Also there is the wonderful quality of the GPS software just not knowing where I am all the time, but additionally informing my daughters exactly where I am in real-time.  
  It however is not failsafe . . . for the whole system depends on human ingenuity and maintenance . . . and we all know what that entails.
  Only the Sovereign Creator and Sustainer is incontrovertibly reliable in present and eternal vigilance with perfect provision for optimum health in body, soul, and spirit. However, in order to realize His great beneficence we must hear and heed His signaling.
  We may even do so while drinking a cup of coffee.

EBB4 

No comments:

Post a Comment