Friday, January 29, 2016

ENTREATY OURS?

ENTREATY OURS?
Friday, January 29, 2016

Job 6:24 Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Psalm 25:4-5 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Psalm 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 119:12, 26, 33, 64, 66, 68, 108, 124, 135 Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes. . . . I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes. . . . Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. . . . The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. . . . Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. . . . Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes. . . . Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments. . . . Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes. . . . Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.


  Teach me O’ Lord; How often the cry of our heart?  EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment