Tuesday, April 16, 2019

BLURRING VISION


OBSCURED VISION
Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hebrews [CEV] 10:35  Keep on being brave! It will bring you great rewards

  Included in my readings are biographies telling of victories and losses in peoples’ lives. In reading and considering I learn about men and women, their successes and failures . . . and also learn about myself. One thing I’ve learned and must often reapply is that it is very easy to have one’s long range vision of the future obscured by present problems and needs . . . or focusing on long range vision to the neglect of immediate issues and needs.
  Pastor Harold Hamilton taught us that the solution to this blurriness is comprehensive balance; understanding Biblically as much as possible about life, trusting God, and acting accordingly lest we view life, sickness, and death only one way at a time.
EBB4

PS. When I pray for the sick my primary plea is that the individual and I will see God’s lessons therein and His opportunities presented and act there upon in a way loving God and people. (Mark 12:28-34) And that God will heal them if it is His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment