Monday, April 25, 2022

CRITICAL THINKING

 

CRITICAL THINKING

 

  Psalm 119:9-11 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. 

  Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 

  2Peter 1:3-4 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 

 

  For we professing Christians claiming belief in the Word of God as the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth . . . the Word should be our lens near and far in considering all topics and issues.

  Not doing so reflects the sinful un-Christian lack of trust in God’s provision.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment