Sunday, April 3, 2022

NO MATTER WHERE I AM

 

NO MATTER WHERE I AM

Psalm 139:8-14 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 

 

  Tonight I’ll spend my first night in my new apartment. The rooms and sounds are strange, but the bed is familiar, the one I’ve slept in for many years and the loving arms of my heavenly Father I’ve rested in for many years are most familiar.

  How wondeful it is to know that no matter where I am He is with me!

Leslie Nivens (12/12/1928 – 3/1/2020)

 

PS. When I met Leslie years later she had had to downsize to living in a motel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment