Monday, April 4, 2022

I AMs of JESUS

 

I AMs OF JESUS; A Study in Getting to Know Him

Mat_5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat_9:13  But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mat_9:28  And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

Mat_10:34-35  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Mat_11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat_15:24  But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat_16:15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Mat_20:15  Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

Mat_20:22-23  But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Mat_22:32  I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Mat_24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat_26:32  But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

Mat_26:61  And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

Mat_28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar_8:27  And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?

Mar_8:29  And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.

Mar_10:38  But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?

Mar_10:39  And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:

Mar_13:6  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mar_14:28  But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.

Mar_14:62  And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Luk_9:18  And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am?

Luk_9:20  He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.

Luk_12:49  I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Luk_12:51  Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Luk_16:3-4  Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

Luk_16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luk_18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Luk_21:8  And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Luk_22:27  For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.

Luk_22:70  Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

Joh_5:43  I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Joh_6:35  And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Joh_6:41  The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

Joh_6:48  I am that bread of life.

Joh_6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Joh_7:28-29  Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

Joh_7:34  Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

Joh_7:36  What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?

Joh_8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Joh_8:16  And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Joh_8:18  I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Joh_8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Joh_8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Joh_8:28  Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Joh_8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Joh_9:5  As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Joh_9:9  Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

Joh_9:39  And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Joh_10:7  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Joh_10:9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh_10:10-11  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Joh_10:14  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Joh_10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Joh_11:15  And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

Joh_11:25-26  Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Joh_12:46  I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Joh_13:13  Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

Joh_13:19  Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

Joh_13:33  Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

Joh_14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh_14:10-11  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Joh_14:20  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh_15:1  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Joh_15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Joh_16:32  Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

Joh_17:10  And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Joh_17:11  And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh_17:14  I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Joh_17:16  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Joh_17:24  Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Joh_18:8  Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

Joh_18:37  Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Joh_19:21  Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

Joh_20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Act_9:5  And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Act_18:10  For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

Act_22:8  And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. (26:15)

 

PS. Did you check out the verses in context?

==

 

No comments:

Post a Comment