Monday, April 11, 2022

EXODUS

 

PLAGUES IN THE BOOK OF EXODUS

 

  It’s very easy to get caught up in the action of a story, or news, and miss the important main point(s).

  Were you taught the exodus story in such a way that have been left thinking the primary purpose of God was to free His chosen people from bondage as slaves in Egypt?

  That being the narrative we prefer.

  I invite you to think again.

  Two primary things I see:

·         The Great I AM demonstrating His sovereign omnipotence for both Egyptian and Israeli.

·         To drive both Egyptian and Israeli and other observers then and now to I AM, Jehovah God Almighty.

  “For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” (1Cor.13:9-12)   

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment