Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW DAY STILL ONE DAY

NEW DAY STILL ONE DAY
Thursday, January 01, 2015

  It’s New Years Day, meaning what?
  My plans involve daily morning UHC weigh-in and questionnaire, take first meds with others to follow throughout, continue DT waking pondrance and begin keyboarding, breakfast on fruitcake and coffee, complete DT and thrice edit before publishing, fetch and read the early delivery of the Omaha World-Herald newspaper, air (monthly tires topping off) and water (bi-monthly house plants refreshing), communicate with Edna and others, read from one or more of the 15 magazines I subscribe to, complete viewing documentary on USMC unit in Afghanistan, read a bit more from magazines or one of books I’ve got going, enjoy vegetarian lunch (mix of brown rice, corn, tomato sauce, w/side of pickled baby beets) while viewing FOX news, then read a bit more (sometimes involves dozing), do some research, fill in some form blanks of family tree, and a number of other things mixed in including 10pm reading another chapter of one of W.E.B. Griffin’s novel and then falling asleep.
  Maybe, for as I said, “My plans”; I may not accomplish all or even any single item on my list.
  The only certain thing I do know is this new day is still one day that God has made, and I should, I shall rejoice in it. (Ps.118:24; Phil.2:16)

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment