Monday, July 20, 2015

ANGEL STAFFING RESPONSES

ANGEL STAFFING RESPONSES
Monday, July 20, 2015

In Thursday, July 16, 2015 DT I asked personal question “Can believing I have a 24/7 guardian angel assigned to me ever be a problem for me? EBB4”
  Below are responses in order received and my answer.

·         Depends on the problem.  Many times God lets us experience the results of problems we caused ourselves to give us the opportunity to learn and grow.  Since angels will not go against God's will they won't intervene in these situations.  Even though, as you showed the other day, we do have guardian angels.  David (NE)
·         If you know scripture it would not be a problem.  Diane (NE)
·         Yes, if you rely on your guardian angel and fail to take responsibility for your decisions and actions.  It might also limit your communication with God.  Why seek His Will if your guardian angel will bail you out?  Srf (NE)
·         Nothing wrong with that.  CK (NE)
·           ”and I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.  Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. “ Revelation 22 8-9.  This pretty much says it all for me.  Penny (NE)
·         It SHOULD be a help, a reminder to make better choices.  Jodie (NE)
  A few of you responded off-record that you’d like a clarifying position summary of what I personally see in Scripture on the topic of angels.
·         Angels exist. They are very real beings.
·         Angels pre-exist humans.
·         Angels have free will.
·         Angels exist to serve God, which at times involves serving us per His direction.
·         Angels are not all the same in their service.
·         There are guardian angels.
·         Though it may be so in fact and act I don’t see implicitly anywhere in God’s Word that guardian angels are 24/7 lifetime assigned to each and every individual human whether they are lost or saved. To believe or not believe this is not at all critical to salvation.
  Answering the original question: Yes, it could be problematic if I depend upon a guardian angel(s)  instead of living personally responsible before and unto God. For one thing it would be easy to rely on guardian angel instead of going the effort of responsibly Ephesians 6:10-19 dressing myself in the morning. It could be very easy for me to rely on guardian staff instead my Shepherd.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment