Monday, September 19, 2016

HE CAN BUT WILL HE?

HE CAN BUT WILL HE?
Monday, September 19, 2016

Exodus 3:14-15 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Job 42:1-2  Then Job answered the LORD, and said, I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.
Revelation1:8, 11; 21:6; 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the  
       Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. … I am Alpha and
       Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the
       seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and
       unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.I am Alpha and
       Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the
       water of life freely.I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the
       last.

  Of the 2 questions put forward In Friday’s DT, SOUND DOCTRINE, Can God deliver you? is the least complex to answer. Yes, He being Sovereign Jehovah God Almighty, the great omnipotent, He certainly can.
  The question of Will deliver you? in each and every instance simply by expecting Him to do so is a different scenario.
  Now, please do thoroughly ponder and digest the first question and answer while patiently awaiting explanation addressing the second question.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment