Monday, January 22, 2018

MIND WRAP?

MIND WRAP?
Monday, January 22, 2018

   Matthew 13:11 He [Jesus] answered and said unto them [the disciples], Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
   Luke 8:10 And he [Jesus]said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
   1Corinthians 4:1; 13:2 [Paul explained] Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. … And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity [love], I am nothing.

  There are spiritual truths that are difficult, if at all, to wrap our mind around. If not for the large body of proofs this lack of total comprehension may deter us. That I have yet to fully understand electricity does deter me from utilizing its benefits in a multitude of ways. Limited enlightenment should not limit us adversely.
  Do I believe in the truth of John 1:1? I do. Do I completely understand? No. Nor do I think I shall ever fully do so this side of death. But in the light that I have I desire to walk and serve God.
  I share some other verses I am seized by this morning.
   John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
   John 11:9-10 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
   John 12:35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
   Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
   1John1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

EBB4

No comments:

Post a Comment