Friday, September 28, 2018

THEOLOGICAL POSITION INFLUENCES OUR LIFE


THEOLOGICAL POSITION INFLUENCES OUR LIFE
Friday, September 28, 2018

As a man thinks so he is. (Pr.23:7)

  There are basic thoughts held to that all else flows from in action or reaction. Theological positions are a main source. Everyone has theological positions. Our life is definitively influenced by them.
  I’m presenting positions that integrally affect the whole of my and your life. Listed in no significant order, which of the following six is your position.
·         There is no God.
·         God is dead.
·         Jesus was 100% human.
·         Jesus was 100% God.
·         Jesus was 50% God, 50% man.
·         Jesus was 100% God and 100% man.
  Some know their position, others may not. Though held, possibly you haven’t with aware thought articulated your position previously.
·         What is your position?
·         Previously known or decided this day, what do you base your position on?
·         How does your position affect your life in decisions and actions?
  Knowing the importance of such matters now and eternally we should think on these things. I do, sometimes uncomfortably so.  I encourage you to join me in this. For our edification I’ll publish your input in 7 to 10 days.
Sincerely, to serve Him all my days,
Edwin B. Bullock 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment